Just a way for the people in my book club to be up to date with whats going on without actually having to do anything.
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Not Long at All
Sorry for not posting last weekend! To be honest I just got lazy, but I shall be diligent from now on! Since a lot of us (me) didn't do the reading this week it is going to be a short reading assignment, read to page 199. Also again I must express that we need to pick the next book. So if you have any idea's either comment on one of my posts or give me a paper with the title, author, and a short description. We meet Tuesday next week and we will also be having a guest speaker so our meeting will be very short. That's all for now! See you guys next week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So..Happy Thanksgiving! What is the reading for this week? I missed the meeting.
ReplyDeleteThis weeks reading is to page 257 and have a Happy Thanksgiving too!
ReplyDelete